GALT Horrible Science Chaotic Kitchen Experiments Kit
The Galt Horrible Science Chaotic Kitchen Experiments set is perfect for budding young scientists. 14 seriously sickening kitchen experiments using foul food, sickening smells and beastly bugs! Power a clock with a potato, fish for frozen cockroaches and make shocking kitchen pongs. Learn how to write mystery messages, experiment with yucky yeast and test out a flesh-eating plant! Based on the bestselling books written by Nick Arnold and illustrated by Tony De Saulles.
- Includes 14 'horrible' experiments
- Power a clock with a potato
- Fish for frozen cockroaches
- Make shocking kitchen pongs
- Learn how to write mystery messages
- Experiment with yucky yeast
- Test out a flesh-eating plant
- Encourages early STEM learning and scientific thinking
The kit includes: 2 test tubes, test tube rack, pipette and mixing scoop; Potato clock with wires, electrodes, purple potato powder, white vinegar, yeast and cocoa powder: A magnifying glass, ink stamp pad, fingerprint evidence and suspect sheets; Dress-up goggles, ice cube tray, string and white tack; 2 plastic cockroaches, 4 squishy maggots and 3 plastic flies, red and green food colouring, 2 perfume boxes and paintbrush, 3 cotton buds and 2 balloons; Venus flytrap card parts and a 40 page Lab notebook.