Fisher-Price Imaginext Super-Flight Gotham City
How does Batman™ watch over Gotham City™? From the air, of course! Just turn the top Power Pad to have Batman take flight. Load him into the flight pack and have him circle the city looking for trouble. (The Power Pad works just like a remote. How kids turn it determines how high or low or fast or slow the flight pack goes. It even provides 360-degree flying action!)
Look … there's The Joker™ up to his old tricks! He has his own elevator and a launcher that shoots 4 "pies" in a row by pushing the trigger. Make sure he doesn't break into Wayne Industries through the secret door in back!"This is no joke, you villain!" Turn the second Power Pad to reveal one of Bruce Wayne's secrets a projectile launcher hidden behind his company logo.
Watch the Bat-Signal light up when you shoot the projectile at The Joker. Capture him once and for all by activating the trap door on the landing pad. Now head down and log into the batcomputer to update your files – your mission is complete! (Until thenext time, of course.)
- Turn top Power Pad to have Batman take flight – it works like a remote, providing 360-degree flying action!
- Turn 2nd Power Pad to unveil the projectile launcher - Bat-Signal lights up when the projectile is fired
- Push trigger on pie launcher to shoot 4 disks in a row
- Includes Super Hero Flight Gotham City playset, Batman and The Joker figures, flight suit, 4 pie projectiles and 1 other projectile
- Dimensions: 16.5 D x 43 H x 40.5 L cm
- Batteries Not Required