Melissa & Doug Magnetic Responsibility Chart
Children can start building good habits, such as doing homework, helping with chores, and teaching the alphabet to the family dog, with a little encouragement from this magnetic responsibility chart. The top board has a weekly calendar and column where kids can list out their goals and responsibilities, and the bottom board provides space to store all of the set’s magnets. Kids can add a smiley-face magnet to the board for every goal they accomplish on each day of the week. As the board fills up with colorful smiles, kids can feel a sense of accomplishment and reap whatever reward parents agree upon.
- Behaviour chart and dry-erase board connected by fabric hinges
- 90 magnets outlining responsibilities, positive behaviors, and rewards (Clean Room, Set Table, No Teasing) and rewards (Well Done!, Excellent!, You’re a Winner!).
- Encourages children to set goals and achieve them
- Helps reinforce positive behaviours
- Colourful cartoon illustrations
Recommended for ages 3 and up